Application Requirements and Deadlines
Our holistic approach to admissions.
OHIO's College of Business takes a holistic approach to considering a candidate’s application package, which means we'll consider all parts of your application so you have an opportunity to highlight your strengths.
To successfully be admitted to Ohio University's MBA/MSA dual-degree program, you must generally meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited institution
- Zero to three years of professional work experience
- GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Three letters of recommendation
- Current resume
- Official/certified transcripts (sealed) from all instituations of higher education
- Professional goals statement
- GMAT or GRE required
- TOEFL or IELTS required if English is not your first language
Transfer credits are not accepted for this program.
MBA/MSA cohorts start in August. Apply by the application deadline below. Selected candidates will be invited to campus for an interview. Admission will be granted for fall entry after all interviews have been conducted.
|International Deadline||Application Deadline|
|February 1||February 1|
Let's Get Started
Getting started with your application is easy and we're here to help. When you're ready, learn more about our application process.