Application Requirements and Deadlines
Our holistic approach to admissions.
OHIO's College of Business takes a holistic approach to considering a candidate’s application package, which means we'll consider all parts of your application so you have an opportunity to highlight your strengths.
To successfully be admitted to Ohio University's One-Year MBA program, you must generally meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited institution
- Zero to three years of professional work experience
- GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Three letters of recommendation
- Current resume
- Official/certified transcripts (sealed) from all institutions of higher education
- Professional statement
- GMAT or GRE required
- TOEFL or IELTS required if English is not your first language
Transfer credits are not accepted for this program.
One-Year MBA cohorts start in August. Apply by the priority deadline to find out earlier if you've been accepted into the program, or apply by one of our application deadlines.
|Priority Deadline||International Deadline||Application Deadline|
|February 1||February 1||March 1|
Let's Get Started
Getting started with your application is easy and we're here to help. When you're ready, learn more about our application process.