Application Requirements and Deadlines
Our holistic approach to admissions.
OHIO's College of Business takes a holistic approach to considering a candidate’s application package, which means we'll consider all parts of your application so you have an opportunity to highlight your strengths.
To successfully be admitted to Ohio University's One-Year MBA program, you must generally meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited institution
- Zero to three years of professional work experience
- GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Three letters of recommendation
- Current resume
- Official/certified transcripts (sealed) from all institutions of higher education
- Professional statement
- GMAT/GRE requirement currently waived due to COVID-19
- TOEFL or IELTS required if English is not your first language
Transfer credits are not accepted for this program.
One-Year MBA cohorts start in August, and we operate under rolling admissions. The dates below are the final application deadlines to be part of the next August cohort.
|International Deadline||Application Deadline|
|February 1||March 1|
Let's Get Started
Getting started with your application is easy and we're here to help. When you're ready, learn more about our application process.