Application Requirements and Deadlines
Our holistic approach to admissions.
OHIO's College of Business takes a holistic approach to considering a candidate’s application package, which means we'll consider all parts of your application so you have an opportunity to highlight your strengths.
To successfully be admitted to Ohio University's Professional MBA program, you must generally meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited institution
- Two or more years of professional work experience
- GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Three letters of recommendation
- Current resume
- Official/certified transcripts (sealed) from all institutions of higher education attended
- Professional statement
- No GMAT or GRE required
- TOEFL or IELTS required if English is not your first language
Transfer credits are not accepted for this program.
Professional MBA cohorts start in January and August. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis while space is available.
|Start Date||Application Deadline|
Let's Get Started
Getting started with your application is easy and we're here to help. When you're ready, learn more about our application process.