We look for motivated professionals.
The decision to pursue a MBA is not one to be made lightly. The curriculum is rigorous, the time requirement is demanding, and the investment is significant. There are typically two reasons that prevent academic success – lack of time management and lack of a strong grounding in quantitative areas. You should expect a time commitment of at least 20-25 hours every week during the program. This can require significant planning given other job and personal responsibilities, and we recommend creating a specific plan prior to the start of classes.
We're looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited institution
- 2 or more years of professional experience
- Students from a wide range of industry and academic backgrounds
- Emerging business leaders, non-managers moving into managerial roles, individuals whose careers are in transition, and senior managers
- Average age: 33 years old
- Average work experience: 10 years
- Percentage already in managerial roles: 44%