Application Requirements and Deadlines
Our holistic approach to admissions.
OHIO's College of Business takes a holistic approach to considering a candidate’s application package, which means we'll consider all parts of your application so you have an opportunity to highlight your strengths.
To successfully be admitted to Ohio University's Professional MSA program, you must generally meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited institution
- Three or more years of professional work experience in the sport industry
- GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Three letters of recommendation
- Current resume
- Official/certified transcripts (sealed) from all institutions of higher education attended
- Professional statement
- No GMAT or GRE required
- TOEFL or IELTS required if English is not your first language
Transfer credits are not accepted for this program.
Professional MSA cohorts start in August. To join our next cohort, please apply by June 30.
**Apply by April 30, and we will waive the application fee. Enter promo code cobPMSA2019 exactly as it is written (case sensitive) in the 'Administrative Use Only' box on the bottom of the first page on the application.
Let's Get Started
Getting started with your application is easy and we're here to help. When you're ready, learn more about our application process.