Get your competitive edge in the sports business industry.
The Ohio Professional MSA program curriculum includes three components:
- Sports Administration Core
- Applied Projects
- Current Issues
The Sports Administration Core allows students to apply business concepts, principles, and theories to examine issues that are commonly encountered by sport executives.
The following courses are included in the Sports Administration Core:
- Sport Sponsorship
- Sport Governance
- Sport Marketing
- Sport Law
- Sport Facilities and Event Management
- Leadership in Sports Administration
- Research Methods in Sports Administration
- Human Resource Management in Sport