Assurance of Learning Goals
Millions of students want exactly what you want—a highly successful, rewarding career in business.
Employers want quality business graduates from quality business schools—graduates they know will perform on day one. This is why it is so important to choose an AACSB-accredited business degree program that will teach you the knowledge and skills employers require.
We are one of the elite institutions accredited by AACSB International, the gold standard in business education. AACSB-accredited schools are considered to be the best business schools in the world. Our undergraduate and master's degree programs have passed rigorous standards for quality. As an AACSB-accredited school, you can feel confident knowing that we have better programs, better faculty, better students with higher overall GPAs, more international students, more employers that recruit from them, and graduates that receive better salaries.
This is our commitment to you.
UNDERGRADUATE LEARNING GOALS (4) AND OBJECTIVES (9)
Business Knowledge Competencies. Our graduates will have competencies in business knowledge areas.
- Breadth of Business Knowledge. Our students will demonstrate an understanding of broad business knowledge across disciplines.
Analytical Competencies. Our graduates will have competencies in analytical skills relevant to the business profession.
- Critical Thinking. Our students will demonstrate the ability to explore issues, ideas, and events before accepting or formulating conclusions.
- Quantitative Reasoning. Our students will demonstrate the ability to reason and solve quantitative problems from an array of authentic contexts and create sophisticated arguments supported by quantitative evidence.
- Information Literacy. Our students will demonstrate the ability to know when there is a need for information; and to be able to identify, locate and evaluate that information in an effective and responsible manner for the problem at hand.
Socio-Cultural Competencies. Our graduates will have competencies in socio-cultural skills relevant to the business profession.
- Global Learning. Our students will demonstrate the ability to critically analyze and engage complex, interdependent, global systems and to evaluate their implications for social and market contexts.
- Ethical Reasoning. Our students will demonstrate the ability to recognize ethical issues in a variety of settings and consider the ramifications of alternative actions.
- Teamwork Effectiveness. Our students will demonstrate effective teamwork skills including effort put into team tasks, interactions with others, and the quantity and quality of contributions to team discussions.
Communications Competencies. Our graduates will possess competencies in professional communication skills.
- Verbal Communications. Our students will demonstrate the ability to prepare and deliver purposeful presentations designed to increase knowledge, foster understanding, and promote change to the listeners' attitudes, values, beliefs, or behaviors.
- Written Communications. Our students will demonstrate the ability to develop and professionally express ideas in writing across multiple genres using business technologies.