Executive Engagements are one of the cornerstone opportunities in the Select Leaders program. These discussions are among the most constructive aspects of the program and provide insight on the application of Principle-Based Leadership to the problems facing high-level executives.
2017 - 2018 engagements include:
- Steve Krebs, Chief Operating Officer at The Control Company
- Greg Robinson, Principal at The Hackett Group
- Drew Fischer, Senior Advisor at Dell Inc.
- Emily Tedford, Associate Analyst at 84.51º
2016 - 2017 engagements include:
- Lisa George, Vice President of Talent Management at Walmart
- Karl Beeman, Facilitation Leader of Global Leader Development at Walmart
- Judy Shoulak, Executive Vice President of North America Buffalo Wild Wings
Fall 2017, the Junior class visited:
Charlotte, North Carolina
Spring 2017, the Senior class visited:
Seattle, Washington and Portland, Orgeon
Spring 2017, the Sophomore class visited:
Fall 2016, the Junior class visited: