The College of Business is here to support you as you advance your career with several opportunities professional education.
The College of Business’s corporate education and professional development offerings are founded in nationally recognized research and vetted through industry. We provide education that transforms the individual and the organization. Our portfolio of programs is constantly expanding and currently encompasses effective management, leadership development, and sales skill development. We also partner with organizations to create a customized curriculum. Bring us your business challenges and our experts will create tailored, targeted on-site training programs.
To learn more about our educational offerings, contact email@example.com.
The College of Business offers full-time and part-time graduate degrees that combine education with experience and practical application. These programs are built on the essentials for success in the business world: innovation, entrepreneurship, strategic leadership, and professional development. Our programs are tailored for either working professionals or full-time students and the experiences, curriculum, and professional development opportunities are specific to each program. Our master’s degree graduates are able to make a significant contribution to organizations because they’re prepared with the theory and practice needed to strategically add value.
Master of Business Administration
With a curriculum that is recognized as one of the best for value and quality by Fortune Magazine, Fiske's Guide to Colleges, and Peterson’s Guide to Competitive Colleges, our MBA programs are a catalyst for ambitious business leaders.
- One-Year MBA: one-year residential program tailored for students from a variety of undergraduate educational backgrounds.
- Professional MBA: 24-month program designed for working professionals. Curriculum is delivered through virtual courses and monthly Saturday residencies on our Dublin Campus. Concentrations are offered in finance, health care, business analytics, and executive management.
- Online MBA: fully online program with four concentrations including finance, health care, business analytics, and executive management.
Sports Administration Degrees
As the birthplace for sports business education, Ohio University is the ideal place to prepare students for the next step in their career.
- MBA | MSA Dual-Degree: two-year residential program where students graduate with an MBA and MSA (Master's in Sports Administration).
- Professional MSA: 21-month program designed for practicing professionals in the sports industry offered mostly online.
- Master of Science in Athletic Administration: online master’s degree designed for active coaches and administrators.
Master of Accountancy
OHIO's Master of Accountancy program is offered in three formats. Gain advanced accounting and critical thinking skills to prepare for the next step in your business career.
- Full-Time MAcc: residential program tailored for students from accounting and non-accounting backgrounds.
- Professional MAcc: five to seven semester program designed for working professionals. Our part-time program blends online learning with once-a-month Saturday residencies to build community among students and faculty.
- Online MAcc: fully online program that addresses foundational principles and emerging trends so you can graduate with the expertise to lead in the field.
To learn more, visit out graduate program webpage.