Join the ranks of a global leader in business education.
At Ohio University’s College of Business, we’re not only home to internationally-renowned programs, but a community that will make you make you feel at home. In our halls, you have a strong family of Business Bobcats from around the world that is ready to welcome you and support you along your cross-cultural journey.
Ohio University is home to 1,363 international students.
- 116 countries represented by students and staff including China, India, Ghana Saudi Arabia and Canada.
- 6 percent of the total population is comprised of business students of majors such as sports administration, accounting, management and finance.
- 10+ international student organizations active on-campus.
Our reach goes beyond…
We approach business in a global context. Our college maintains several professional partnerships with universities and organizations that support our cross-cultural student experiences.
- Sogeti USA
- ESC Dijon – Dijon, France
- American College of Thessaloniki – Thessaloniki, Greece
- Institut Qimic de Sarria – Barcelona, Spain
- Simonyi Center – Pecs, Hungary
First-Year International Student Admission
You've got what it takes. Apply Now.
If you are interested in a business degree program, apply for Ohio University admission and specify your major of interest on the application. Please review the international student admissions criteria prior to submitting your application.
Have questions about the process? Give us a call at 740.593.2042 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.