Apply for Internship Credit
You're doing the work. Get credit for it.
As an Ohio University College of Business student, you are required to complete an internship prior to graduation. The details below provide information on the required steps to recieve credit for your internship.
Review the credit check-list and apply for credit.
- If you're enrolled in Summer 2018 Internship Credit (BA 3910 is listed on your Summer 2018 Schedule) ALL Internship Requirements are due by August 10.
- If you're enrolled in Fall 2018 Internship Credit (BA 3910 is listed on your Fall 2018 Schedule) ALL Internship Requirements are due by December 8.
- You will be charged for receiving internship, just as you would any other course and the course will be listed as BA 3910 during the semester you select you'd like the academic credit to be applied
- If credits exceed the maximum of 20 hours with the internship credits applied, students will be charged an additional fee for each our over 20 ($270/each hour over 20 hours)
- If student determines they would prefer to earn credit a different semester, they will need to share this information PRIOR to the last date to add or drop a class for the semester, or they may be charged according to the semester they originally selected
- If students are enrolled in courses, it is recommended they select the credit to be applied during that semester. It is also recommended they do not apply the credit during a semester when they are not enrolled in other courses (such as summer) to avoid paying for just internship credits.