Apply for Internship Credit
You're doing the work. Get credit for it.
As an Ohio University College of Business student, you are required to complete an internship prior to graduation. The details below provide information on the required steps to receive credit for your internship. This application is for all BBA and BSM students.
If you are a Sales Centre student, please refer to your program's specific internship requirements.
- You will need to apply for internship credit PRIOR to beginning your internship.
- You will be charged for receiving internship, just as you would any other course.
- The course will be listed as BA 3910, during the semester you are completing your internship.
- Completion of this course will fulfill a graduation requirement.
- You will need to complete a total of 1 credit hour of internship to fulfill the entire graduation requirement. You may complete multiple internships at one credit hour each.