Advising. Support. Success.
We're committed to your academic and personal success. See how we can help.
For current students, we provide academic advising, diversity programs, and administrative support.
Our goal is to help you assemble a portfolio of academic and extracurricular experiences that will help you be successful upon graduation, whether success means full-time, fulfilling employment, owning your own business, or pursuing a graduate degree. And we want to help you do this in four years.
Please stop by or make an appointment if you need help with any of these topics:
- Freshman and sophomore students who need to register for classes
- Transfer students who have questions or need help with the transfer process
- Upperclass students looking to meet the requirements for graduation
- Regional campus students who intend to relocate to the Athens campus
Learn more about academic advising topics.
Student Development Courses
We have seen that students who are helped through the transition to college with specific development courses and activities are more successful and likely to graduate.
We provide these programs to help students make the successful transition to the demands of college.
- First-year student development course that introduces you to the College of Business, the majors, minors, and certificates, and helps you understand the expectations for the next four years.
- Transfer student development course that introduces you to the College of Business, the majors, minors, and certificates, and helps you understand the expectations for the next four years.
This is an outstanding business school that will provide you the tools to build your future success. We want to tell you more about the programs, people, and partnerships at the College of Business. Please contact us if we can meet with you, your parents, or introduce you to our outstanding diversity programs.
Call our office at 740.593.2042 or email email@example.com.